Wednesday, July 9, 2008




Nate and I have been married for 2 years as of July 8th. Crazy how these past two years just flew right by us. But I wouldn't trade a minute of it either. We've laughed, we've cried, we've been "Upset" not MAD but "Upset"..hehe. And that' s only within 2 years! I know there is so much more that I have to look forward to in this marriage, such as becoming parents, becoming successful with our careers, and just growing old together. Now comes the question of how we celebrated....well, we celebrated by towing BOTH of our cars out to Kuna, to get a diagnosis that my little Nissan Maxima is completely shot. Not fixable, completely junk yard appropriate, and Nate's little S-10 needs an 850 dollar fix to it. We were really, really bummed that we now only have one decent working car, that's not even running now. So we both decided Friday would be our worry free day, we'd celebrate our 2 years then. And since our car incident, Nate keeps telling me "I'll get you a working car for our anniversary". I love him..he's always trying his hardest to pull the great out of every bad situations. So the bright side of this situation is that I'll get a new car, only it won't be exactly new. But it'll be a running car :)

3 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute! Sorry about the cars. Everything is so expensive when you get married. Have a nice worry free day.

The Peterson's said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Bummer deal about the carro's :( Hope you find a nice running car soon. :)

Oh, and we will be in Burley from the like Aug. 13- Sept. 11th. A whole frigging month so you better come see me. :)

Jason & Jenny said...

That's horrible about the cars! Way to stay positive though....happy anniversary, I actually had it on my calendar and we were thinking about you. We need to come stop by and see you guys again(or feel free to stop by anytime to see us as well!)...hope all is going well!