Sunday, November 9, 2008




I am to list 7 random things about me.....
and then tag 7 people to do the same.

1. I go CrAzY when I am not chewing gum..all I can think about is I NEED GUM!!
2. I like wearing flip flops, but I have a problem with always being cold, So I wear socks with my flipflops:P Dorky yes I know!
3. I love love love cereal...But not the healthy ones.
4. During work, on my breaks, I'll read nursing books for fun. Very interesting stuff in those books
5. I enjoy vacuuming, I like to make lines when I do it, I guess I picked that up from Sarah!! It just looks so pretty:D
6. I can't spend a day without checking my family website.
7. When Nate and I are at the church by ourselves, I'll turn on the sound system, and start belting my heart out. Nate love's it..;P
I TAG:
1.Lindsay
2.Amber
3.Kelly
4.Liz
5.Stephanie
6.Chelsea
7.Whitney

1 comments:

The Jones' said...

You guys are so cute! I wish I could hide and hear you sing...

Love you Alex,
Bree