Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me brave in the attempt"



I remember saying that quote in High School, when I participated in BSOPPS (Burley Special Olympics Partners Program). Seeing that it's been 5 years out of high school, I was just itching to help out when I heard that the World Games were coming to our little Boise!! I had the opportunity to volunteer with my work, St. Lukes Regional Medical Center, as part of the Medical Team. I will never forget my experience in volunteering with them!! Not only was I able to work closely with RN's, and MD's in caring for the sick and the injured, but I was able to meet some amazing people from all over the world! I would highly suggest that if you are in the Boise are this week, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go, and show your support. The athletes surely do appreciate all the support they get from us!!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey I found your blog!! Hope all is going well with you 2.

Celeste said...

I'm so glad I found you! :) haha! you are great and I lalalalalove you!!!